Dru Yoga is a graceful and potent form of yoga, based on soft flowing movements, directed breathing and visualisation. With its foundations set firmly in ancient yogic tradition, Dru works on body, mind and spirit to rejuventate your whole being.
It improves strength and flexibility, increases core stability, builds a heightened feeling of positivity, and brings deep states of relaxation.
Designed to be practised by people of all abilities, all fitness levels and all age groups, Dru is a style of yoga that can be quickly dipped into or learnt in more depth over a lifetime.
- Joints are kept relaxed and soft during movement (as in tai chi). This creates flexibility and a free flow of subtle energy.
- Energy Block Release sequences (EBRs) are easy-to-practise, flowing movements that help to release tension physically, mentally and emotionally.
- In Dru Yoga all movements originate from the spine because a flexible, healthy spine supports your entire yoga practice.
- A deep understanding of core stability is a major focus.
- Dru Yoga works to balance the chakras (energy centres of the body) and access the powerful energy of the heart.