COME AND LAUGH YOUR SOCKS OFF! Sat. Nov. 23rd 2.00 – 3.30 ( pre-booking advised as numbers are limited )
You Can LAUGH, MEDITATE & RELAX. ( oh and have fun! Lots of it ! )
And we are offering this event to you for free!
– Laughter Yoga is a unique concept where we laugh for no reason, so no need for comedy, jokes or humour.
– It is initiated in a group using eye contact and creative playfulness.
– It is called Laughter Yoga because it is a blend of guided laughter exercises and yoga breathing.
– Laughter Yoga is based on the scientific fact that your body doesn’t know the difference between real or fake laughter, so you still get all the benefits.
– Laughter Yoga was developed in 1995 by Dr Madan Kataria. ( a medical doctor) now it has reached 73 countries and there are thousands of laughter clubs throughout the world-hahaaa.
Gloucester Laughter Club.:-) Ha,Ha
Sat. Nov.9th 10.30-11.30 Glos Guildhall
Certified Laughter Leader Training. Nov.2013
Bookings for this workshop can also be made through Stroud Yoga Space.